Rodent Damage Can Mean Big Problems for Your Car
While sitting idle, a client’s car suffered some severe rodent damage. He immediately called us and brought the car into our shop.
Upon our initial inspection, we found multiple warning lights on the dash. As we investigated a little further, we found extensive damage to the vehicle’s electrical system and two seat belts that needed to be replaced. One shoulder belt was chewed all the way through, and a seatbelt buckle was chewed halfway through on the opposite side of the vehicle. The scary part was that the buckle was damaged between the seats and wasn’t visible at first glance, which is particularly dangerous.
Along with the seat belt replacement and wiring harness repairs, we performed our FREE 59-point inspection just to be sure all the other major components were in working order.
We were able to replace the seat belts and repair the wiring within two days to get his car back on the road in the condition it’s meant to be driven safely.
Don’t let rodents or other pests take control of your car. All you have to do is schedule an appointment and we’ll take care of the rest!
Our Commitment to you:
- We will inspect your vehicle and create a “Health Plan” for the foreseeable future.
- We will prioritize our discoveries into three categories:
- Safety and reliability
- Preventative maintenance.
- Aesthetics, future repairs and maintenance
- We will review this plan with you and offer strategies to get the most important things done now, and then schedule the remaining services for a future date.
- We want to take a step-by-step approach to maximizing your vehicle’s performance, reliability and value.
- We can work with ANY budget.
- We can negotiate with vendors on pricing and offer multiple options on parts (good, better, best quality).
- We can offer more or less warranty to help control price and help you achieve your goals.
- We can offer recycled parts when practical to help save money.
Call today to schedule your appointment today at 949-979-5255!